Saturday, January 5, 2008

I hope Santa uses the internet

Technorati Profile
Today I have found this post - source: I hope Santa uses the internet By iLove

"I hope Santa uses the internet By iLove

Dear Santa,

I am nineteen years old and have long forgotten the true meaning of Christmas, but I hope with this letter you'll send a miracle. My Dad is deathly ill with cancer. He is a Husband, Dad, Grandfather and Friend. Most importantly, he is one of the greatest men still alive on this planet. He is not my Dad by blood but took me in as his daughter, one of his little angels. It is too soon for him to leave this earth, but if it has to be so let him go in peace. Many people have forgotten the meaning behind Christmas and its tale of life and death. Nowadays it is mistaken for material gifts instead of the beauty of love and life. This holiday I hope everyone is thankful for the people they have in their lives and I am so lucky to be blessed with a Dad like mine.


Love always,

Daddy's Little Angel"

... no comments ... if you want to reply on this post, may be you need to register on www.palmbeachpost.com at first and after registration go to the http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/mboard/SouthFloridaTalk/controlDb?PageId=TlToVt&topicID=258297&boardId=175

No comments: